Cabo Cover-Up/Top | 7 colors |
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Introducing The Cabo Cover-Up/Top: a unique piece for your wardrobe with oh so many style possibilities! This piece is so versatile - once you try it, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Wear it as a bathing suit cover-up or as a top...you decide!
To rock the Cabo as a beach cover-up over your swimsuit, go with your usual size or upsize for more length and an off-the-shoulder look. The openwork detail invites the ocean air in for an easy breezy cooling effect.
To wear as a top, go with your usual shirt size or down 1 and layer over one of our bralettes or tank tops and pair with shorts for a carefree beach babe look! On the hottest of days, letting the air pass through keeps you calm & cool so you can keep on having fun in the summer sun!
And here's a little secret, you can even wear The Cabo in the winter...yes...layer this piece over a stretchy fitted long sleeve tee like the Lynn or the Sue Top and grab your favorite pair of denim and boots/booties to complete your wintertime look. That's just how versatile this piece is! It's an all-season piece you can style again and again all year long.
- Features: Sheer Openwork/Open Knit
- Neckline: Round neck
- Sleeve length: Short sleeves
- Material composition: 100% acrylic
- Stretch: Highly stretchy
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- True to Size for a relaxed fit or size down if you prefer more fitted
- Rebecca usually wears size Med/Large in her tops and she is wearing size Small in the Rainbow Cabo layered over the Lace High Neck Keyhole Bralette in Dark Mauve paired with the Judy Blue Rainbow Stitching Denim Shorts and Hollow Feather Leaf Swirl Earrings
- Product measurements:
S: bust 43 in, length 21 in
M: bust 44 in, length 22 in
L: bust 46 in, length 23 in
XL: bust 48 in, length 23 in
- Please allow 5-10 business days for shipping on this item
Check out this Style Featured on the Blog: Purple Rainbow Outfit Inspiration