We know choosing the right size to order is not always the easiest decision. We’re here to help!
Some of us like our clothes more fitted while others prefer a more relaxed fit. We provide measurements on most items to help take the guesswork out of sizing and ensure you order the size that feels the best on you for the fit you feel most comfortable in.
| GOOD TO KNOW |
We measure all of our items on a flat surface from seam to seam without stretching the fabric.
Fit Preferences (we often reference these when describing an item’s suggested fit):
- Fitted/Slim Fit: A close-fitting style that follows the contours of your body
- True to Size/Regular Fit: A comfortable, classic fit that is generally not too tight or too loose
- Relaxed/Oversized Fit: A looser, more laid-back style for a casual look
| HANDY TIPS |
If you haven’t already, we suggest taking a moment to grab your measurements. Keep them handy in your phone or on a notecard so whenever you shop online, you can quickly reference them as needed.
Helpful Measuring Tips:
Use a flexible measuring tape and stand in front of a full-size mirror if possible.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust while wearing your usual brassiere
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline - this is the narrow part of your waist, about an inch above your naval
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the ground
Once you have your measurements, the next step is to compare them with the garment measurements and any item specific sizing guidelines we’ve provided. Be sure to keep in mind how you like your clothes to fit (slim fit, regular, relaxed/oversized) as well. For example, you may choose to size up if an item is listed as having “no stretch” or size down if you prefer a slim fit on an item that is listed as “very stretchy” with an “oversized” or “relaxed fit”. As a general rule of thumb: when in doubt, go with your larger size.
In the event you are not comfortable in the size you order, we do accept returns. Visit our Shipping & Returns Page for details.
Need more help? We’re here for you!